The Experience To Understand Your Legal Matters
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Today, I help clients with their family, employment, probate, and civil matters. I learned to practice law at some of the most respected firms in Texas and the country. I learned a lot working at a big firm but decided to start my own firm, Vanessa R. Winton, PLLC, to bring that unique experience, along with 14 years of experience as a public educator, to Texas families in need of help.
Vanessa R. Winton, PLLC is a Texas law firm that was founded to utilize big firm experience but still provide personalized service to individual clients. If you hire me, you work with me directly. I will be there with you every step of the way throughout your case. I believe that this hands-on approach is the only way to make my clients feel truly at ease with the litigation process, which can be incredibly stressful.
I have seen the toll that litigation takes on people. It is my goal to get you and your family through it as efficiently as possible, while doing everything I can to make it as easy as possible for you but still deliver the results you want and deserve.
If you are facing a family, employment, probate, or civil dispute, don't wait or try to handle it on your own. Contact our office today for a consultation.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: Government
- Lilly Grove Missionary Baptist Church Zenas Legal Ministry, 2019 to Present
- South Texas College of Law Black Alumni Chapter E-Board Memeber, 2016 to Present
- Donald Sepolio
- Shelly Davis-Smith
- William Johnston
- Professor Shelby Moore
- Texas Bar College, Member, 2019 to Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers, Member, 2019 to Present
- Texas Family Law Section, Member, 2018 to Present
- Texas College of Law Black Alumni Chapter, E-Board Member, 2016 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Vanessa R. Winton, PLLC
- Family Law 50%
- Probate & Estate Planning 25%
- Personal Injury 25%